Pallaces (Jakša Pallace, Villa Topić – The Czech villa, Gariboldi Pallace, Radoši Pallace, Tramontana Pallace, Zamberlin Pallace, Zonko Pallace)
Towers, fortifications and wars (Our Lady’s Fortress – Batarija, Perasti Tower, Bentink-Terjun Tower, Fort St. George III – Fortica, Muster, Komuna) (The Battle of Lissa, Allied forces airfield, Tito’s cave, air bases and military tunnels, British military cemetery)
Archaeological finds from antiquity (bronze head of the Greek goddess Artemis, bronze statue of Augustus, statue of the Roman goddess Diana, Apollo’s statue, Tanagra figures, amphorae, Roman amphitheatre and baths, necropolis, Archaeological museum)
Christian tradition (Church of St. George, Monastery and Church of St. Jerome, Church of St. Cyprian and Justine, Church of Our Lady of Spilica, Church of Our Lady Gusarica, 1177 –the first visit of a Pope to the Croatian territory – the Pope Alexander III stayed in the town of Komiža on the island of Vis)
Culture (Petar Hektorović, Marin Gazarović, Andrija Vitaljić, Antun Matijašević Karamaneo, Ranko Marinković) Amateur theatre “Ranko Marinković“, female Dalmatian harmony-singing group (klapa) “Gusarica“
Coves, beaches and capes (Stiniva, Srebrna, Zaglav, Stončica)
Caves (Blue cave on the island of Biševo, Green cave on the islet of Ravnik, Queen’s cave...)
Flora and fauna (12 endemic plant and animal species)
Islands of Vis archipelago (Biševo, Sv. Andrija, Brusnik, Jabuka, Palagruža...)
Seabed (rich sea flora and fauna, submarine archaeological sites, shipwrecks, sunken planes from World War II)
Four centuries of education on the island – documents on education dating from 17th century, thriving education at the beginning of 18th century, primary school building in Vis dating from 1901 – today VERN' Island School, organized education in Komiža since 1828, school on the island of Biševo 1891...
Gajeta falkuša (a traditional wooden fishing boat with the lateen sail. It was named after falke – removable wooden side strakes)
Legends (Silver sardine, dolphin coin, Macići, Teuta’s treasure)
Water spring under the altar of St. Mary’s Church (Our Lady Gusarica)
Muster (the oldest fortification in Dalmatia) and Komuna (Venetian castle built at the end of 16th century financed by the revenue from the tax on fishing in the local waters of Komiža. It got its name Komuna because Komiža administration office has been located there since 1879, when the clock tower was built. The building is currently under reconstruction to be adapted to the Ecological museum Komiža, which will be dedicated to the fishing and maritime tradition of Komiža.)
ice cream on the waterfront promenade, a glass of wine, capers...
sunset in Komiža, panoramic view from the mountain hut of the ferry arriving at the harbor...
immortelle, rosemary, lavender, sea, grill...
sea gulls, sound of waves, wind, ships...
sea, stone, pebbles, sand...